The latest update for the augmented reality game, Pokémon GO, is having a lot of bugs that need to be fixed as soon as possible.
Thanks to Pokémon GO HUB, we have received a list of bugs that have been causing problems for every player. We have listed some of the bugs below:
- The “Nearby” tab will randomly go blank, as if you’re going over the game’s speed limit.
- Performing standard actions takes longer than usual. For example, encounters take longer to load after tapping a Pokémon, Pokémon spawns load slowly on the map, PokéStop Photo Discs spin forever.
- The app will crash if you try to scroll through a gym too quickly.
- The low battery notification for Pokémon GO Plus is busted, leading to connectivity issues.
- Missing models show as a Substitute doll on the world map.
Now we just wait for Niantic to add more features to the game. We need trading, breeding, and battling in Pokémon GO as fast as possible since there is not much to do in it right now. Let’s wait for Niantic to reveal more on the matter in the coming months. But first, of course, they need to verify the issue we are facing right now.