Nintendo is offering avid fans of 3DS Pokémon games, “Pokémon #Sun And Moon” to get the fan-favorite #Charizard and one of the six available Ash Hat Pikachu in the video game.
Check out the simple guide on how and when to get these giveaways below.
To get the much-wanted Charizard in Pokémon Sun and Moon, players simply need to visit a Target store in their locality. The US-based retailer will be distributing Charizard codes in early October.
How to get Charizard
Gamers can ask for the code from any Target store for the fire-type Pokémon and final form of Charmander from October 1 to October 4. Charizard comes with the stat-boosting Dragon Dance move with Flare Blitz, Fly, and Earthquake.
It is noted, however, that these codes will only be available while supplies last, so fans should hurry up to get them as soon as they can. These will be deemed valid until February 4, 2018, but it would be best if players will immediately redeem the code.
Typically, players must follow the steps below to redeem the code:
- Select Mystery Gift on the main menu.
- Choose Receive Gift.
- Get with Code/Password. Click yes, and then yes again to connect to the Internet.
- Key in the password/code.
- Wait until Charizard is received.
- Talk to the deliveryman in any Pokémon Center to pick up Charizard.
- Don’t forget to save the game.
Meanwhile, in celebration of “Pokémon the Movie: I Choose You” as the 20th film in the Pokémon franchise, Nintendo is also giving away Ash Hat Pikachu to all players of the 3DS game.
The movie already premiered in Japan back in July and is still slated for release in other regions in November.
How to get Pikachu
Ash Hat Pikachu is available in six editions from September 19 to October 30, each with individual expiration dates. The catch, however, is that players will only be able to grab one Ash Hat Pikachu for every copy of the two Pokemon games.
To get Ash Hat Pikachu, gamers have to go to Mystery Gift menu of either of the two games. Click receive, then key in PIKACHU20. The list of Ash Hat Pikachu to catch on a given time is below:
- Original: From September 19 to September 25
- Hoenn: From September 26 to October 2
- Sinnoh: From October 3 to October 9
- Unova: From October 10 to October 16
- Kalos: From October 17 to October 23
- Alola: From October 24 to October 30